Paddleboarding is fun and suitable for people of all ages and abilities. Rentals ok for beginners too! We’ll give you a lesson before you leave the dock and send you on your way to explore wherever you’d like to go!
We'll provide a map of the area and point out some good paddle spots. You’ll explore the mangrove creeks and sea grass beds between Stock Island and Key West.
The waters accessible from Lazy Dog are home to fish, birds, coral, mangroves and a whole lot more! We often see manatees right in our marina.
WHAT TO BRING:
• Wear bathing suit or anything you don’t mind getting wet
• If sensitive to sun, bring a hat and long sleeves
• Sunscreen (we sell reef safe)
• Water (we sell bottled water)
KNOW BEFORE YOU GO:
• A paddleboard rental is suitable for paddlers of all levels (lesson is included)
• Not recommended for folks with back, shoulder, knee issues. Should be in good physical condition to paddle
• All guests must know how to swim
• Dogs welcome!
+1 (305) 295-9898